GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
22 Days Left
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
LOCK ‘N LOAD PUBLISHING NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lock ‘n Load Publishing’s magazine, Line of Fire, Issue #3, available for immediate download!
Rocky Mount, VA, August 16, 2008 –
Lock ‘n Load Publishing announces the publication of Issue #3 of its indomitable downloadable magazine, Line of Fire. At 56 full-color pages, this issue contains new scenarios (including new counters), revealing interviews, battle reports, game-system introductions, tactical narratives and a force analysis, plus an excerpt from Mark Walker’s upcoming World at War novel and a demo—with spiffy new counters and a map—of Lock ‘n Load: Ring of Hills, which depicts combat during the Falklands War in 1982. Click http://www.locknloadgame.com for more details!
Why a downloadable instead of a print magazine? LnLP owner Mark Walker has the answer: “Offering the magazine in a downloadable format allows readers to save both time and money on shipping. It also allows us to invest in better artwork and layout design. It’s a quality thing. Plus, it’s easier to download the maps and counters that accompany a number of the new scenarios.”
• Almost 60 full-color pages!
• Three new World at War scenarios, including new Bundeswehr counters for a Death of the 1st Panzer scenario!
• Lock ‘n Load: Anzac Attack scenario designer James Luck is back, now in AO (Area of Operation) Surfers, north of Saigon, with two linked scenarios depicting combat between elements of the Royal Australian Regiment and elements of the NVA and VC!
• Revealing interviews with game designers Richard Borg (Memoir ’44) and Dan Verssen (Field Commander Rommel)!
• An analysis of the American forces in A Day of Heroes!
• Battle Reports of the scenario “Fallschirmjager Requiem” from Battle Pack Alpha and “Down by the River,” a World at War scenario from Line of Fire #1!
• Tactical Narratives of the scenario “Chalk 2’s Run” from A Day of Heroes and “Assault on Hill 252.2” from Dark July!
• Insightful Introductions to the soon-to-ship games All Things Zombie, Flintlock: Carolina Rebels, and Lock ‘n Load: Noville, Bastogne’s Outpost!
• An excerpt from Mark Walker’s World at War novel.
ABOUT LOCK ‘N LOAD PUBLISHING
Founded by award winning author and game designer Mark H. Walker, Lock ‘n Load Publishing develops and publishes commercial board and computer games. Lock ‘n Load Publishing’s games include Lock ‘n Load: Forgotten Heroes, Lock ‘n Load: Band of Heroes, and World at War: Eisenbach Gap.