GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,866 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Friday the 13th» Forums » General

Subject: Re-release rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Jans
Belgium
Ham
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Appearantly Amgio is releasing this game in Germany this year, it will be released at Essen 2008. No info on whether or not it is a translation or a complete new design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Clinch
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nah, you won't miss the cauldrons- they are not essential. You could even make your own if your keen, should be a lot cheaper too

cheers
Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Profesor Mora wrote:
Owners of Playroom edition: what do you think?

The cauldrons are nice and I'd miss them, but they do make the game less portable.

I didn't realize AS was rereleasing it... here in the USA Playroom is also rereleasing, but in the process doing a retheme from making potions to making donuts. The poison is now rethemed to rotton donuts. Don't know if it has "ovens" or whether it will be like the AS reprint and not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪ I'll mourn over the marble steps ♬ Junkies of the world lay across the monuments ♫ I climb and blister on the mount ♪ Drunks take a piss where heroes once bled out ♪ ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed - cauldrons not essential, but they are nice to have to compliment the gorgeous artwork/theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.