James Fung
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping to pimp out my newly arrived copy of Agricola with family and resource stickers and tuckboxes. However, biking down to the local Staples, to my dismay, the smallest packages they sold were 20 or 100 sheets, far more (and far costlier) than I need. So my proposal: if anyone has extra materials, I'll gladly pay you their cost, shipping, and some extra for a few. I think what I need are:

2 sheets of label paper (someone suggested Avery 8165) for resource and farmer stickers
5 sheets of something called 240 grs photo paper (see here) for tuckboxes

Note: I only have an inkjet, so I don't think laser printer paper is going to work. But if you're willing to print for me, I can offset that cost too.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Fisk
United States
Spanish Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A cheaper method for the tuckboxes is to simply print them on colored paper and then glue them to a normal file folder (these are cheap and usually pretty easy to find). I printed out the tuck box layout off BGG and then glued them onto 5 legal sized file folders.

I used an Xacto knife cut them out, as well used it to groove the folds ahead of time for easy folding. They work great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sheets
United States
Pinson
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best solution probably is to send it to Kinkos or similar to print. Should probably be around $1.25 a page or so. They should even have the labels as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.