Popular Tags: [View All]
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although at first, this seems more proper to post in the BattleLore forums, (Which it certainly is too!) bear with me a while...
Actually, I think, this is huge news for Memoir players as well, as I´m sure it will free up loads of resources at DOW, enabling them to focus more on their other titles, like Memoir!
Or in other words, the good people at DOW should now be able to focus on a steady flow of quality Memoir products, instead of half-heartedly trying to keep up with 2 major game systems!

Although I´m sad to see BL leave the fold, and a little bit anxious about what the future may hold for it, I´m optimistic that it should bring better times for Memoir 44!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
PROTEIN. WATER. LIQUOR.
mbmbmbmbmb
jtspecial wrote:
I´m sure it will free up loads of resources at DOW, enabling them to focus more on their other titles, like Memoir!

Either that, or it will free up loads of resources at DOW, enabling them to be freed of their employment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.