Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have 20 sheep, 21 cows, and 21 pigs. What should I use as the 21st sheep? A black horse of the apocalypse, or a wolf? (Would probably need to spray paint it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to, you can "geek-mail" me your address, and I'd be happy to send you one, free of charge. I have one or two extra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried emailing to Target customer service. I'm sure they could get the factory in China to send you a replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abraham Drucker
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
MOAR GAMES
badge
Damn Dirty Ape I Love You
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
So I have 20 sheep, 21 cows, and 21 pigs. What should I use as the 21st sheep? A black horse of the apocalypse, or a wolf? (Would probably need to spray paint it).

Actually, I think you should blame Zev, burn your copy of Agricola, and boycott all future Z-man games.

I think that the black horse of the apocalypse would be cool. You could add a house rule. The horse gets taken as the last sheep, and the person who gets it is allowed to pick off one of each kind of animal from his opponents in the form of the rapture. He is also allowed to ascend anyone's people who he things are particularly virtuous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Richards
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I take out one sheep and use a dog on purpose in some games. It is fun to have a pet dog in the house. That is, until you have to eat him. Just a thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ion765 wrote:
If you want to, you can "geek-mail" me your address, and I'd be happy to send you one, free of charge. I have one or two extra.

Would you use food stamps to mail it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jrbentley wrote:
ion765 wrote:

Would you use food stamps to mail it?

That was so bad, I had to give you a "thumb!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dennis
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ralpher wrote:
So I have 20 sheep, 21 cows, and 21 pigs.

Is one of the wolves fatter than the others?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I think the pack that had six sheep instead of seven, had nine wolves instead of the normal seven.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Moulton
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A sheep in wolf's clothing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blindspot wrote:
Have you tried emailing to Target customer service. I'm sure they could get the factory in China to send you a replacement.

I'm not so sure, the Boley webpage doesn't show this product. My guess is that they discontinued it. I also can't find it by googling (UPC or otherwise).
But they do have an office in Chino, California, and a phone number if anyone wants to try them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.