Popular Tags: My_Posts [+] [View All]
Cliff
United States
Western Great Lakes - Owashtinong Aajigaaning
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy flora, fellow and sister 'greek-o-lites!

What the hell is going on with this fascination? I did not think I was that deeply affected by recent study and plays of THE game, but I was on my way into a bookstore today and saw two gentleman talking in front. The only thing I see are grain and vegetable-colored t-shirts (seeming exactly matched in hue) as if they were huuuge fans. I didn't dare to ask, but I did turn to my son and said 'Grain and Vegetable from Agricola.' He just shook his head.

And then I was in the grocery store in our next stop and - I kid you not - an elderly couple walked by in produce (veggie section if it ain't called 'produce' much outside the U.S.) with - of course - veggie and grain colored shirts. And that was true, until the lady walked past the shoulders-tall shelf, thus revealing her full blouse and displayed other equally brightly-tinted colors in bands below the bright yellow. But I made sure to pass my oddly plant-oriented sightings to my son, my witness.

And then, not five minutes later, three young adults walked by with bright colored shirts, I scored a trifecta squared and I turned to my son and said, "I can't believe it! It's vegetable, grain and reed!" I'm not hurting to play, but my brain is apparently loving the color scheme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
You might wann see a shrink.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Wiebe
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Green is the colour, football is the game; we're all together, and winning is our aim!
mbmbmbmbmb
You've just crossed over to the dark side - welcome. Many of us are already here....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff
United States
Western Great Lakes - Owashtinong Aajigaaning
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Y'know,

I don't mean to play favorites with resources, but I suppose the white-shirted fella could of been a sheep.

Mutton!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.