Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

thanks for your interest and support for Kraków 1325 AD (before it is even in the stores and on your gaming tables !). Several people have requested I make the rules available as downloads, so you can look at them and see how you like the game mechanics.

I thought that would require a web-wizard of at least Level 6 (which I am certainly not), but then found out a small dwarf in the True Blue Magicke Shoppe can even do it....so I did. Thanks for your encouragement, guys.

You can find the rules under downloads in PDF, which you are free to use for your own personal use.

Feel free to use this forum for questions, clarifications etc. Since the game is at the printers gulp I have plenty of time (especially since I don't sleep much nowadays)......

Cheers !

Peter Struijf
Geode Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mitchell
United Kingdom
Enfield
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI all: there is an error in the English rules, which has been corrected in the German translation so I assume must be known to Peter -

The footnote on p13 that begins "In the rare case ...." mentions 'Street Thugs Rule', but this should be 'Grave Robbery'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.