Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Fleming
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone got any experience of this one? The board game library looks extensive, but the web-site and their forum posts don't inspire confidence...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No experience but i'm going (Thursday /Friday) as i have a couple of spare days next week. Any other geeks going who might fancy meeting up for a game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hamilton
United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only went to Gen Con once and it was several years ago but I have to say I was underwhelmed. I think we went on the Sunday and there was a trade hall but other than that we couldn't find much.

I would be interested to hear current feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lister
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Esdevium are running 2 demo rooms and Eclectic games have provided a library of games for another room. Gencon as a whole not massively busy today , however no shortage of (very friendly) people to play with and managed to get in Agricola, Ave Caesar, Pitch Car, Container, Zooloretto, Pickonimo and Canal Mania. The board game area was getting quite busy as i left (8pm).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.