Diz Hooper
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the elimination of surface shipping, getting games from one country to another can be terribly expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MidKentGamerUK wrote:
Aye, but with the USPS website quoting $30.10 for international shipping on a 4lb package (and that was the first website I checked. so there may even be cheaper options?) I recon it'd help save a few quid to try and strike a deal with a kindly resident of the Land of Cheapness!

Here's some options to check first to see if this will be worth it:

www.dhl.com
www.fedex.com
www.ups.com
And you already checked:
www.usps.gov

I belive those are all the main carriers in the USA.

Here's a random California (west coast of USA) zip code to help you for source shipping location:
And a random New York State zip code (east coast of USA):

Also keep in mind that if the game itself weighs 4 pounds, then the packaging will weigh more. I noticed your question about the shipping weight in the game forum. Hopefully the shipping weight they mention is WITH the packaging already.

You may want to post your zip code (postal code) here as well in case someone wants to check how much it would cost.

Oh also, since this is a pre-order, you may wish to wait until its actually in stock. Sometimes people are less willing to pre-order an item since it could delay an order past or way past the date its supposed to be ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.