Subject: Emperor's Reward: Bribery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Keightley
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
What, exactly, is the functionality of the Bribery reward cards? The text on the cards, duplicated on page 14 of the rulebook, seems to contradict the player aid.

In my own words, the cards/rules tell me that I can either place an unsecured marker on an official for free or replace someone else's unsecured marker with an unsecured marker of my own for the cost shown on the tile. The player aid tells me that I can either place an unsecured marker on an official for free or place a secured marker on an official for the cost shown on the tile. Which is correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Paull
United Kingdom
HUNTINGDON
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coca Lite wrote:
What, exactly, is the functionality of the Bribery reward cards? The text on the cards, duplicated on page 14 of the rulebook, seems to contradict the player aid.

In my own words, the cards/rules tell me that I can either place an unsecured marker on an official for free or replace someone else's unsecured marker with an unsecured marker of my own for the cost shown on the tile. The player aid tells me that I can either place an unsecured marker on an official for free or place a secured marker on an official for the cost shown on the tile. Which is correct?

coca lite: you are correct; there is an error on the play aid. It should say: "Cash on official = replace unsecured marker". Thank you for identifying this error. We'll include an errata slip in future copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.