Subject: How do you play LotR: Confrontation? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got back from a nice vacation where I got my first bunch games of Confrontation. I had a great time, and it got better with each play; my nephew and I had a competition back and forth to see who could win the most!

At first we played the original edition without the "variant cards", then we added them in and found that they made a fun game even better. Which leads me to the point: How do you like to play this? I'm curious to see what people say. Reading the deluxe edition characters, they don't seem as interesting as the originals, but I haven't played them yet so I can't be sure.

Poll: How do you play LotR: The Confrontation?
With the variant cards and the deluxe edition, there are a lot of choices on how to play. What's your favorite? (If you haven't tried the deluxe characters yet, then feel free to take a guess - lives do not depend on the accuracy of this poll).
1. Which characters do you prefer?
Original characters
"Deluxe" characters (no drafting)
"Deluxe" characters with drafting
2. Do you use the "variant cards" (Shadowfax, Gandalf the Grey, Palantir, Recall to Morder, etc.)
No
Original 4 variant cards
"Deluxe" variant cards
      75 answers
Poll created by wmshub

Edit: Oops, I see that back in March somebody did this poll as a geeklist. I guess I'll leave this anyway, since the results should be nicer in poll form, and they didn't ask about the variant cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.