Peter Van de Voorde
Belgium
Schoonaarde (Dendermonde)
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Have a Dikke Knuffel (A Big Hug for you non dutch speaking people :) )
badge
Stepping out on the road is a dangerous business. You have to keep your feet under you, or before you know it you'll be swept off to who knows where!
mbmbmb
This weekend me and my girlfriend (E) played some games with another couple (D and S).

This was the third game we played, for D and S it was the first time playing Killer Bunnies, me and my gf have played it before.

The game started balanced, everybody had a bunny in his starting hand so we all got to play one as our first turn

I wanted to directly play one of my weapons (just to explain the weapons to D and S), but D played the 'Bad Karma' card on me (direct your next weapon on one of your own bunnies). So I was able to explain the weapons while killing one of my own bunnies

The game went on, bunnies died, got revived, got killed again, one got abducted and one got a heavenly halo (love that card, but it's a bit too strong). Carrots where gathered pretty quickly and soon only 1 was left, at that moment (just after somebody nuked all bunnies) only me and D had bunnies (his one was abducted and mine had the heavenly halo). D had 4 carrots, I had 3 and both S and E had 2 carrots each. It was E her turn and she played the "Supplies Suprise" card (throw all dices except the black one, the lowest dice gives you a freebie (depending on the color)).

She threw the dice, hoping for a bunny. The lowest was the orange dice (it showed a 1),everybody would agree that it's nice to get a free carrot from the shop. Too bad she didn't have any bunnies left alive and the game was now over. So you should always watch out for cards that give freebies

Eventually I didn't matter as D had the magic carrot anyway.

We had fun and that's the most important thing.

Happy Gaming,
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was that just the base game, or were there expansions piled on (if so, which ones)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
Was that just the base game, or were there expansions piled on (if so, which ones)?

12 carrots are referred to in the session. That would make it Blue/Yellow. Also, the comment about the Halo being strong would tend to preclude any of the other non-carrot expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:
ackmondual wrote:

12 carrots are referred to in the session. That would make it Blue/Yellow. Also, the comment about the Halo being strong would tend to preclude any of the other non-carrot expansions.
I've only played the game with all expansions minus Ominous Onyx and Wacki Khaki, and then later on with those 2 thrown in, so it's hard to sort out "what's real and what isn't".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van de Voorde
Belgium
Schoonaarde (Dendermonde)
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Have a Dikke Knuffel (A Big Hug for you non dutch speaking people :) )
badge
Stepping out on the road is a dangerous business. You have to keep your feet under you, or before you know it you'll be swept off to who knows where!
mbmbmb
Just the base game consisting of the blue and yellow cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.