Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Agricola» Forums » General

Subject: Card Sleeves for Agricola rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'm too anal (make that way too anal), but I have had my copy of Agricola for a week and have yet to play it, because I would like to put all the cards in sleeves before playing with them.

I have two kids in single-digit ages, and I'm just afraid that the cards will become prematurely damaged or marked by them. I don't plan to play the game with them (yet!) but I expect they will be getting it out and "messing" with the components without my permission. (I'm almost glad I didn't get an animeeples version, as that might have been too much temptation for them.)

I measured the cards at 3-5/8" long by 2-3/8" wide, which is smaller than the standard Magic the Gathering card size of 3-5/8 x 2-5/8. The Yu-Gi-Oh cards are described as being smaller, but I can't find any specific dimensions, so I don't know if their sleeves will fit. Since I detest collectible card games, I have no actual cards to compare with the ones from Agricola.

Does anyone have an idea of what card sleeves would work for Agricola?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
flakybiscuit
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2583077

Might want to move this to the Agricola game forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to put it there, but couldn't see how to do it -- there was no "Post" link.

Thanks for the link -- very informative. I should have done a better search before posting my question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
claymore_57 wrote:
Maybe I'm too anal (make that way too anal), but I have had my copy of Agricola for a week and have yet to play it, because I would like to put all the cards in sleeves before playing with them.

I have two kids in single-digit ages, and I'm just afraid that the cards will become prematurely damaged or marked by them. I don't plan to play the game with them (yet!) but I expect they will be getting it out and "messing" with the components without my permission. (I'm almost glad I didn't get an animeeples version, as that might have been too much temptation for them.)

I measured the cards at 3-5/8" long by 2-3/8" wide, which is smaller than the standard Magic the Gathering card size of 3-5/8 x 2-5/8. The Yu-Gi-Oh cards are described as being smaller, but I can't find any specific dimensions, so I don't know if their sleeves will fit. Since I detest collectible card games, I have no actual cards to compare with the ones from Agricola.

Thanks.

I was going to start sleeving my cards as well. (Didn't have enough sleeves so decided against it for now)
Anyway, the standard card sleeve for CCG's work fine. (Not Yu-Gi-Oh)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kollross
Canada
Carvel
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
Pew pew pew!!!
badge
I'm a member of the Game Artisans of Canada
mbmbmbmbmb
jjloc wrote:
claymore_57 wrote:

Thanks.

I was going to start sleeving my cards as well. (Didn't have enough sleeves so decided against it for now)

The sleeves I used specifically mention Yu-Gi-Oh. I'll have to double check that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
MK-Ultra71 wrote:
jjloc wrote:
claymore_57 wrote:

Thanks.

The sleeves I used specifically mention Yu-Gi-Oh. I'll have to double check that.

Sorry, when I said "Not Yu-Gi-Oh", I just meant that the one's I was using were not Yu-Gi-Oh they were regular CCG card sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gallardo
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Standard CCG sleeves work fine. The width is good but the cards stick out the top by an (acceptable) fraction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Pitman
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Discussed, with images, here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2579020#2579020
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.