Joshua Balvin
United States
Los Angeles
CA - California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
does anyone know about when this is supposed to be released? i feel like many people are playing it, but it's still delayed at online retailers and local game stores...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david karasick
United States
Gladwyne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: release date
You should have bought it from a European gamesite...........I did and have enjoyed playing this game many times in the last month.I paid 29.22EUR or about $48 for the game from Ludibay along with other games [Sherwood] RobinHood, Vineta and Reise zum Mittelpunkt der Erde . Don't even ask what the shipping cost!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bourrillion
United States
Mountain View
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: release date
urgh. your subject line makes everyone think you have some new information, so we click... but it's not just you, *everyone* does this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Balvin
United States
Los Angeles
CA - California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
haha fair point, i've added a '?' to the end of the subject

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Quote:
the retail price of the English Z-man version is $70

True enough, Brad, but it can be bought for less than that if you're prepared to wait. My backordered copy from Gamesurplus.com is $43 and shipping is $9. I suppose that makes the Buy It Now premium equivalent to not getting English rules and player aids in the box, and $3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Tuxbury
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
badge
SHAZAM!
mbmbmbmbmb
On August 23rd, I received an e-mail from Z-man games saying that it was looking like early October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received confirmation from Filosofia this week that they are expecting Chinatown in early October as previously posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.