Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if there is a way to obtain the 'Inconceivable!' card without having to head over to the States for a Con?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
wile wrote:
Just wondering if there is a way to obtain the 'Inconceivable!' card without having to head over to the States for a Con?

Have you tried emailing Slug Fest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Douglas
Australia
Flynn
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dammit - you know you've been looking at forums too long when asking the game creator directly is the last thing you think of.
blushblushblush
Emailed the Slug Crew just then..

Thanks for the reminder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T
United Kingdom
Clitheroe
Lancs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Having got this game recently, I was also interested in getting this new card - so I followed the advice above. I sent an email off to the Slugfest team and within a few days they very kindly replied to my email and sent me the card via airmail. It was kinda cool getting emails from the game designers... and now I have a chance of dodging my daughter's pistol shots (she seems fated to always draw that card!). Big cheers for Slugfest!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.