Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Free hamburgers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
...tomorrow.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmb
But I'll gladly pay you ...well "today"... for a hamburger today.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
I'm holding you to that Jeff!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A Hike!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Will they be new and improved with 100% real beef-like food product?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Jeff Wiles, how is this supposed to satiate my hunger while at work?? In fact this only adds to it--well certain layers do anyways. I'm going to geekmail you the number to the White Water Grill down the street. They take credit card and deliver.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
They take credit card and deliver.


Unfortunately, delivery will cost you $235.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Green beans? On a burger? Especially steamed? WTF! I think there's also fried green beans and wax beans but I'm not too sure. They might be asperagus and the french's style of fried onions, but...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Sinister Dexter wrote:
KSensei wrote:
They take credit card and deliver.


Unfortunately, delivery will cost you $235.


Not me...Jeff.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me....
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that picture actually made my stomach rumble. Lunch time....
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:
KSensei wrote:
They take credit card and deliver.


Unfortunately, delivery will cost you $235.


Not me...Jeff.


I only said the hamburger was free. Tax, tip and delivery are extra.

Much, much extra.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
Avatar
mbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
Green beans? On a burger? Especially steamed? WTF! I think there's also fried green beans and wax beans but I'm not too sure. They might be asperagus and the french's style of fried onions, but...


Those aren't "Green Beans", those are real "Hatch Green Chili's" you heathen!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Make mine the donut hamburger.

Oh, and no onions (unless they're grilled)!!

No ketchup, no mustard, no mayo.

Thanks, 12pm EST will be fine.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
jeffwiles wrote:
KSensei wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:
KSensei wrote:
They take credit card and deliver.


Unfortunately, delivery will cost you $235.


Not me...Jeff.


I only said the hamburger was free. Tax, tip and delivery are extra.

Much, much extra.


Montana=No Tax. Tip, no big deal, I can give them that when they deliver. Delivery--they are like a block away and deliver to the downtown for free anyways.

Quit making excuses!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ALERT: Watch out for the user player15, and any thread without a title. I hear that even MisterCranky and HiveGod avoid that stuff.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
Montana=No Tax. Tip, no big deal, I can give them that when they deliver. Delivery--they are like a block away and deliver to the downtown for free anyways.


So, is there a reason why you list Montana Territory as your home? Are you posting from 1871?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Sinister Dexter wrote:
KSensei wrote:
Montana=No Tax. Tip, no big deal, I can give them that when they deliver. Delivery--they are like a block away and deliver to the downtown for free anyways.


So, is there a reason why you list Montana Territory as your home? Are you posting from 1871?


No, I'm posting from 115 W. Front. (Now you have the address Jeff )
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:
KSensei wrote:
Montana=No Tax. Tip, no big deal, I can give them that when they deliver. Delivery--they are like a block away and deliver to the downtown for free anyways.


So, is there a reason why you list Montana Territory as your home? Are you posting from 1871?


No, I'm posting from 115 W. Front. (Now you have the address Jeff )


I'm shipping via media mail. You're required to eat it when it gets there.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
jeffwiles wrote:
media mail



I don't even know what that is...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
jeffwiles wrote:
media mail



I don't even know what that is...


A TV shipped inside a box? Remember, you have to eat it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
jeffwiles wrote:
media mail



I don't even know what that is...


It's where Dan Rather get pushed through the mail slot in your door.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the frequency, Kenneth?!?!
2 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hello?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
player15 wrote:
hello?



Hi! How are you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.