Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Wofford
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"The Demolition" lists 3 pioneers on the German TOE. I assume you only use the two you have provided?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Savage
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ran into the same problem, I just designated one of the excess rifle companies as being a pioneer squad, you can write down the number of the unit on a piece of paper so you won't forget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhhhh..... I cannot believe this!!! I will shoot the designer! My set at home has 3 Pioneers in it (actually, I have about 58 Pioneers), so when the firefight was given to me, I naturally just pulled 3 out.

So, using another unit for the missing Pioneer is the correct thing to do. I do apologize for this mistake. (But the firefight is a good one! )

Uwe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leonardo balbi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So..dont forget to bundle one Pioneer counter with the first expansion...hehe...

Humm...there is that card too ..misprinted ...hum...you'll have to release an "Errata Pack" hauaahaaauahau....

Sorry...minor problems ...wont affect the game at all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Leonardo (Labalbi!!),
So have you finally received your game in Brazil?! It seems to be stuck in customes?

We shipped to distributors in Australia today, Singapore and Taiwan yesterday. Canadian distributor orders will ship tomorrow or Saturday. West coast will ship Tuesday and work its way east from there.

Uwe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
leonardo balbi
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will be in my home tomorrow...finally...my local customs did not charge me !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Harvey
United States
Riverview
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: the original topic of FF #10 lacking a unit-

I've just uploaded a scan (pending approval) of the Pioneer unit fronts and backs to the Files section. Print and mount it to give you the full 3 units needed for FF# 10.

Note that one pair of fronts and backs is more saturated than the other, with the intention that one group of these will look good based on your own printer's output.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt,
Excellent idea. Let me know if you need a higher rez image.
Uwe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.