Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
For this preview, let's take a look at some of the new Heroes who join the fight against the Crime Wave. In Heroes Incorporated: S.U.P.E.R. (Scrap's Upgrade Pack and Expansion Revision), we introduced a new Alien Hero type. You can expect to find more Aliens in Crime Wave, including the gigantic Dwarfstar:

Dwarfstar has journeyed to Earth in search of his nemisis, Aepox. He has tracked him to Megalopolis, but has found great courage among the city inhabitants, and has decided to join the fight against crime.

Like other Aliens, Dwarfstar cannot equip Gadgets. He makes up for this shortcoming with his power, which is Growth. Growth allows him to discard Research Cards to improve his Fight Crime roll. Combine Dwarfstar with a Hero such as Shadowboxer, and you've got a potent combination!

The next Hero we'll look at is Temporus:

Temporus is brash Tech Hero who's still learning that it's not always about the fame and glory. Well, actually, in Heroes Incorporated, it kind of is, but you know what we mean. He's cocky and outspoken. He has one hand in his proverbial bag of tricks, and the other ready to ice you with an energy bolt. He has two powers: the ever-useful Blast, and a new power, Resourceful, which helps him select only the very best Research Cards to aid his team in the never-ending fight.

Watch this space for more Crime Wave previews coming soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the preview! Any estimates on a release date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Not yet. I made the mistake last year of thinking I could get it out before Christmas 2007, and now here I am working frantically to get it out for Christmas 2008. I'll be sure to post an announcement when I have a firm release date. Thanks for being patient!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Carl, glad to hear this expansion isn't dead! I was afraid you were done with the series.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
We're definitely still chipping away at it. This is of course just a hobby for me, so I have to keep an eye on costs plus I can only spend a few hours each month working on the expansions. But it's all finally coming together! We have the final artwork now for quite a few pieces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
delattre alain
France
orleans
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for all your work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.