Subject: FFG Summer League scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K F
United Kingdom
Lichfield
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
I'm interested in running some, or all, of the scenarios with my group.

They state that you use specific components from the base games and expansions.

Two (possibly dumb) questions relating to this, any help or advice appreciated -

1.All my monster counters from all the expansions are mixed up (with the obvious exception of Mask,Arkham Horror, Riot etc etc)

The first 'Serpents' scenario states that you use the base game. Do I need to filter out the monsters from later expansions? If so is there list anywhere on this site that would help me do this as the counters aren't marked. Also does this apply to spells, items, allies etc? If so how do I filter these out? Are they marked as the Mythos cards etc are?

2. Do you filter out the investigators too eg only use those from AH base game in the Serpents scenario?

Thanks in advance for any advice and guidance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Devan Mellott
United States
Oregon City
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you need to filter out all of the monsters from other expansions. There is an easy-to-find thread on the FFG Akrham Horror forums listing all of the monsters and other cards from all expansions (the monsters are not marked like the other cards). You may use new investigators from other expansions and any fixed cards (items/skills, etc.) they come with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/333435

Splits out all the monsters and quantities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K F
United Kingdom
Lichfield
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Thank you both for your help & responses.

Brian, fwiw you get my vote for the keeper of Arkham lore on BGG

Devan thanks. Found this on FFG. Lists cards, monsters, gate markers etc. Might be of use to others -

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffgforums/posts/list/104.p...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, my first post, and I wanted to post this, if this is the wrong place, let me know. I took the lists I found on here and FFG to create these two images. The background is one I found on the web from: www.johncoulthart.com (if that's not ok, I can change it - but thought it looked nice and I'm not selling this stuff, so.. )

Monster Checklist w BGotW

Card Checklist (not including BGotW and Mythos/OW/Location Cards) -- will add those if you guys like these. And possibly the markers/tokens/etc. etc.

Again, the information was kindly provided on here in the first place, I just wanted something I could print and lamenate to keep with the game. My OCD won't let me bend/loose cards, and I _HAVE_ to have all the expansions, so this was a given for me.

Love this game, and this website is awesome. First learned about BGG (and Arkham) about four weeks ago, and have been on the hunt ever since!!

btw, I posted this here in reply to the checklist comments above, sorry if it's the wrong location
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Adonai_80 wrote:
Hey all, my first post, and I wanted to post this, if this is the wrong place, let me know.

Welcome to the boards! They look nice.

I would suggest uploading it as a PDF in the files section. it is the most appropriate place (but you can still leave your post here to let people know).

Files that get uploaded must be approved by an Admin so it can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to actually see it posted. You will get a GeekMail notifying you when it is ready. Load two files obviously for each one

Here is the direct link for this game. But you can always reach it by going back to the main page and scrolling down towards the bottom.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/new/boardgame/15987
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, make a file.

I'd love to have this with the expansions done in such a way so I could tear off the ones I don't have (any).

Great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great lists Nathan! I love checklists too. I concur with the others that have already posted. PDFs of these would be excellent, and I am all for seeing the card checklist brought up to date with the current releases.

10 Minutes on the back patting machine for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Liumas wrote:
Yeah, make a file.

I'd love to have this with the expansions done in such a way so I could tear off the ones I don't have (any).

Great!

You mean the ones you don't have ... yet.

Oh yes, the madness will consume you and you will get them all eventually. goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.