Hide
7 Posts

Humans!!!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Humans!!! Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Doe
msg tools
Was curious to know if any had an idea as to how the lawyer character's ability (Call a human on same tile, if they answer they are infected, or something like that) worked as there really is no sort of explanation for it in the rule set. Also is anyone aware of some sort of FAQ for this game, as I seem unable to find one, though it is likely just due to it being too new at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The FAQ will be on the TCI website (www.twilightcreationsinc.com/humans) later today.

I think the lawyer rules were inadvertently omitted from the rulebook. I've read that it should be treated as an automatic capture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've read that it's used as an automatic infection. You make a capture roll, the usual chance for people to play weapons is there, then you use her special ability to infect without drawing from the capture deck. I suppose her ability could even trump a weapon card.... Hm. Thought I had this rule figured out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Doe
msg tools
It would appear that the FAQS are not often posted, as there is still not even a FAQ for Send in the Clowns, and the last time a FAQ on the site was updated was way back in July of '07. If anyone knows of any sort of FAQS, it would be nice to see a handful of clarifications and questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Doe
msg tools
Well, it would appear you were right Steve. I did not think it would actually be posted today, thank you for that bit of info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United States
California
flag msg tools
Answered by Kerry on ZombiesBG@yahoogroups.com

"The lawyer's ability is: Use when a capture is successful, the human is
automatically infected. We were trying to be cute and give homage to Stephen King's Cell. We just missed the clarification in the rules."

This would be after Capture/Combat, including weapons cards, etc. Do not draw from the Infect deck, Infection is automatic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Burcham
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was also wondering about that. Thanks for the info. I havnt heard of the book but i just checked it out on amazon.com and it looks good. It looks like its becoming a movie soon too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.