Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sekke
Belgium
Brakel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The last few months you can get numerous titles of Phalanx at cutting edge reduction prices from some of the big German Online vendors.

Does anyone know what's happening? Why this big sell out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sekke wrote:
The last few months you can get numerous titles of Phalanx at cutting edge reduction prices from some of the big German Online vendors.

Does anyone know what's happening? Why this big sell out?

I ordered from Playme.de about a year ago and then there was the same thing got The first world war for 12€ or so. Not sure why that is but its nothing new. It was the German edition btw the English was more expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilian Wolf
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I second the question. It is not uncommon to see (German) War of the ring for less than 30 euros, the regular games go for 10 bucks. Hope all is well with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sekke
Belgium
Brakel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's exactly what I mean.
On the homepage of Phalanx there are currently 27 games listed, of which you can get 22 at a reduced price. surprise
This means that 75% of there games are on sale. Some at a reduction of 85%.
Yeah right, 3€ instead of 20€.

I know they just released The Dutch Golden Age, Conflict of Heroes, ESPAÑA 1936, ... but when 75% of your games are on sale (in the germen area) than something must be going on!
They obviously want to get rid of there stock in a hurry.

Does anyone know why they are doing this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://speel.spellenspektakel.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1334&... (Dutch)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.