Popular Tags: [View All]
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all - I realize this is a bit OT since they don't sell board games but RPGs, but hopefully someone will know. I placed an order at Goodman Games website Monday, and although I got a receipt from Paypal, I have not yet gotten any sort of confirmation or receipt from Goodman Games. I know they are a reputable dealer, I have bought stuff from them at Gencon but never online before. Are they maybe on vacation or are they one of those companies that just sends the stuff and doesn't email you much or do they typically run behind a bit or should I drop them a line or what? Anyone know? Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have ordered stuff directly from them during one of their sales before, but it has been a while so my memory is unclear on the tracking number issue. I think I did not get one. In any case like you said they are very reputable but not huge. I would just send them an eamil enquiry and/or post to their forum boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike R
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've bought a fair few items from them recently, taking advantage of their 50% off sale for DCC mods. Over the past month I've placed three separate orders with them, and had no problems.

I was in same boat as you - after the first order I didn't receive any confirmation that the order had processed, so I sent Joe (the owner) an email. He replied that the package had been sent out the day after the order was placed, and it arrived a day or two later.

the 2nd and 3rd packages arrived promptly, but again no confirmation email. I'm pretty sure they used to send one out, but maybe they've changed their system so it no longer automatically happens.

Regards

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!! Sounds like they just aren't sending out confirmation emails, so I won't worry about it too much for a week or so yet.

Mike, that's what I'm doing too, grabbing some 3.5 DCCs before they go away. They are too much fun to pass up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update - everything I ordered arrived today in perfect shape, so apparently they simply don't send out confirmation emails. Also, shipping is stated on their website to take 2-3 weeks - I got my stuff in one week, so thanks Goodman Games!

Denise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.