Steven Kimball
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To anyone whose Portuguese is rusty:

I'd be willing to help out if you have an questions regarding rules and such. Although I lived in Portugal for ~2 years, I have many Brazilian friends and converse with them on a regular basis, so I am familiar with the different terminologies derived from both places. I'm in my final year working on my Bachelor's in Portuguese and enjoy any opportunity I have to familiarize myself with niche-vocab (game-related words, fantasy terminology, etc.)

Unfortunately, I do not own RPGQuest...yet......if I did I would have already undertaken the task to translate and submit files. At any rate, if you type the words/phrases directly from the manual, I'll do my best to clear up any confusion you might run across!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, this original post is old, but I am interested in finding a version in English. It sounds like a great game to play with kids; but for as popular it is, it hasn't been translated yet?

If anyone knows of an English version please let me know.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.