Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: gmt [+] mounted_map [+] [View All]
Kristian Madsen
Sweden
Bandhagen
n/a
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Yep, not the GMT "deluxe" cardboard kind).

As reported today on consimworld, the soon to be released third edition of Successors by GMT will feature a hard mounted map, just like the first Avalon Hill edition.

Gamers rejoyce! No there's absolutely no excuse for you not to buy the first, and still best, card driven multi-player ancients game around.

/kgm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent. Just moved up significantly on my "wanted" list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this pre-ordered already [though I though when I ordered it it was already out until they told me].

Very cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Escobedo
United States
Rockville
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to see this in person at Gamex in SoCal. Very nice looking board and cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Blanchett
United States
St Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my Successors III today. Standard MacGowan book fare and classic GMT rules and components... and, yes, a FULLY MOUNTED map! Counters are colorful and aesthetic. Rulebook includes a full example of play which was basically a playtest session between Mark and three others. Overall, I would have to give this out of the wrapper experience an edge over the 'gaudy' and cluttered feel of Valley's Hannibal. Bravo GMT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.