Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Burnside
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mb
As we get closer to the gate on this, and it's taken longer than expected, I'd like everyone who pre-ordered the game to please email me at design at adastragames dot com so that I can be certain that we have the correct email address on file.

When we put this to press, I'll be sending out emails to all pre-order registrants telling them where to order the game on their shopping cart. We really need the first hit on pre-orders to be solid to cover the printing bill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Burnside
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I have sent out emails with ordering instructions to everyone I have a valid email address for. If your name is on the list below, I either do not have an email address for you, or the one I have just bounced.

Joshua D. Cohen
Alfonso
Ryszard Hermaszewski
swen stoop
Sean Feery
Wade K. Causey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuomas Riekkinen
Finland
Kuopio
flag msg tools
mbmb
any estimation when it starts shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Markgraf
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
kj869 wrote:
any estimation when it starts shipping?

As early as this coming Monday (2008/10/13), although it may trail this by a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Lund
Denmark
Århus
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes, Beware the Geek bringing gifts!
mbmbmbmbmb
excellent!- I was starting to wonder, since my card was charged some time ago.this is great news! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.