Popular Tags: [View All]
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
While in the process of selling some of my old RuneQuest RPG books, I was reminded that there were extra counters for Nomad Gods included in the supplement Book of Drastic Resolutions: Prax. I've lost these over the years, assuming I ever had them, and the book neither illustrates them nor gives the values (there is a 2-page article describing them). Does anyone out there have a copy and could either scan them or give me the values?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
United Kingdom
Driffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf - I know it has been a long time - did you ever get the counters - I can provide a scan if needed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost track of this thread... I did get them, thanks David, but in the intervening years I had a Hard Drive crash & lost my files - although I still have a hard copy for myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmund Proctor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just come across this thread. The extra counters was for the 2nd editions of Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.