Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sami Nurmela
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I was just logging last night's plays, and noticed that only the players entered first and last get saved, so my 5 player games ended up as two player games. The only way I could get it to work was to go and add the rest of the players manually, one at a time. This happened on all three games I logged. I immediately checked my previous entries from last week and they were ok, so this is new behavior.

Has anyone else noticed this? It is possible that this is a browser-specific problem on me, as I just upgraded to Firefox 3.01.
--
/sami

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is your browser blocking scripts from yahooapis.com ? I had the same problem a while back and it turned out to be this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Nurmela
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I use the Noscript plugin on Firefox. All yahoo is on my blocklist, so that's the reason. Guess I'll just have to temporarily allow the yahooapis when logging plays. Thanks for letting me know!
--
/sami

edit: typos

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.