Driver 8
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a Warhammer Fantasy Wood Elf Army for trade. All minis are metal and come in a carrying case. It contains 20 archers, 10 Scouts, 10 Dryads, 8 Wardancers, a Treeman, a Mage, Champion and a Wardancer Champion.

The Eldar army is also all metal and comes in a GW carrying case. It contains about 20 guardians and 2 heavy weapon platforms (starcannons), 5 Rangers, 8 Warp Spiders and 1 Exarch, 2 Farseers, 4 Warlocks, a Wraithlord (brightlance), and a plastic Wave Serpent.

I can give more details if you want. I'm hoping to get some board games (or maybe Blood Bowl minis) out of the deal, but will be open to suggestions. Geekmail me if interested. Thanks!

PS: I also have some GW terrain I'd be interested in trading. 4 hills, several trees, etc. All offical GW made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Robinson
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
What sort of board games are you looking for, for the Eldar army? Also, are the armies already painted/assembled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.