Taiwan
Taipei
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Scenario based game covering the battles of the Mexican-American War using Worthington Games HOLD THE LINE system.

From Worthington Games preorder news,
This is the next expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana R.
United States
Claremont
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
Devotium Popcornicus
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great! I was so hoping it would be 1812 however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When it comes to "system" games like this, I've learned that sometimes you have to take the expansion you can to get to the expansion you want! My hat's in the ring for one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure that the American Civil War and the Napoleonic Wars are the potential big sellers, but I'd like to see the system ported to some other European conflicts: the Seven Years War in Europe, the English Civil War, and the Thirty Years War. I'd like to see some new, lower complexity games on these conflicts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just created an entry on BGG for the expansion: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/39599

Unfortunately I forgot to add the categories or mechanics used!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gittes wrote:
I just created an entry on BGG for the expansion: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/39599

Unfortunately I forgot to add the categories or mechanics used!

Use the "Submit Corrections" on the top right and let an admin know about the corrections.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Use the "Submit Corrections" on the top right and let an admin know about the corrections.

Already tried that, didn't see where I could beyond the optional notes you can give. I'm assuming that is how it is done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.