Netherlands
Leidschendam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gazz1016 wrote:
1. Manure and Copse/Forester
When I have wood planted on the copse and/or forester, am I allowed to harvest it after every non-harvest round as I can grain and vegetables?

I agree with you: yes, wood can also be harvested every round.

Quote:
2. Dancer and Cooper
... Does the additional food garnered from the travelling players by the dancer count as "food received from an action space" or not?

My interpretation: if a card says "from an action space" instead of just "from an action", it means only the text of the action space and the resources currently lying on the action space count; so in this case: the cooper is not activated by the extra food from the dancer.

Quote:
3. Market Woman and Undergardener
Does the vegetable given by the undergardener allow the market woman to work?

This is answered in the appendix: no. The Market Woman cannot be combined with occupations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene van der Pijll
Netherlands
Leidschendam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gazz1016 wrote:
...occupations which explicitly say "when you play this card, take a vegetable" or something more of that nature (do these even exist?)...

Land Agent (E147) and Hobby Farmer (E180).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
My opinions only.

Gazz1016 wrote:
1. Manure and Copse/Forester
When I have wood planted on the copse and/or forester, am I allowed to harvest it after every non-harvest round as I can grain and vegetables? My interpretation is yes; although the card does specifically say grain and vegetables, in the rulebook it seems to say that what manure really does is give you an additional field phase after each of these rounds. What do you guys think?

Yes, harvest the wood.
Quote:
2. Dancer and Cooper
When I had the dancer and a player had the cooper, some issues arose. If there were at lease 3 food on the travelling players and i used to it take at least 4 food, there were no issues; the cooper gave its owner a food. However, what if there were 1 or 2? Does the additional food garnered from the travelling players by the dancer count as "food received from an action space" or not? Our ruling was that it did not count, as we decided the source was in fact the dancer, were we correct?

card 212 Dancer wrote:
Whenever you use the “Traveling Players” action on an Action space, you receive at least 4 Food, even if only 1 to 3 Food are on the space. (If less than 4 Food are on the space, take the rest from the general supply.)

card 328 Cooper wrote:
Whenever you or another player receives more than 2 Food from an Action space, you receive 1 Food from the General supply.

I would agree with your ruling. Your food was not received from the Action space, it was received from the Dancer.

If the text referred to "food received by taking an action" then I would allow it.

Quote:
3. Market Woman and Undergardener
Does the vegetable given by the undergardener allow the market woman to work? It rests on whether the vegetable is received "through a family member's action". Our interpretation was that it was indeed allowed, as taking the action does cause you to gain the vegetable, thus, the vegetable is obtained through a family member's actions. Any thoughts?

card 292 Market Woman wrote:
Whenever you receive Vegetables through a Family member’s action or through a Minor Improvement, you receive an additional 2 Grain.

card 166 Undergardener wrote:
Whenever you use the “Day Laborer” Action space, you also receive 1 Vegetable.

Appendix wrote:
The Market Woman may be combined with the Greenhouse, Market Stall and Weekly Market. She may not be combined with Occupations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.