Subject: Blank Cards for Lupus in Tabula rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Enriquez
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen people make character sheets for other games that can be printed out that look exactly like the design of the game (Last Night on Earth, Buffy, Arkham, etc.)

Is there any comparable art that can be printed on the blank cards for Lupus out there? I know daVinci games made ones for the Devil and some guy behind a desk. Just hoping there are others out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Me
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The guy behind the desk:

The Notary (14)
(created by Los Grandes - Alessandra & Francesco)

The Notary is a human with a special ability: he collects the dead characters' will.
Each eliminated player (either slaughtered or lynched) writes on a piece of paper his testament, e.g. "try to remember who I was accusing for many turns in a row!" or "Jack is not a werewolf!" Testaments are set aside, and kept secret until the Notary dies.
When the Notary dies, he must reveal his role, and will read aloud all the testaments.
Tip: obviously, innocent villagers' testaments will possibly contain important information, whereas the werewolves' ones could be wrong and deceptive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.