Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Wechner
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a big deal, I have the German rules and one day I might translate them myself if I feel flippant and have a sudden abundance of time, but in the mean time I'll just use the German ones I guess.

Why do I need English ones? Mainly because I'm lazy and sheesh German's just harder and slower to read the English ;-) but also so that in time my daughter can read or consult them (I doubt she'll pick German up in any hurry) and/or her or our friends who want to play it. Not a lot of people in our social circle or gaming circles that read German ... and BGG has always been a great way to supplement my many many German games with English rules for likes of these folk.

So just flagging the need in case anyone else has done it, wants to or can otherwise conjure some up ;-).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meantime, you might consider uploading some photos of the components and the game in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Wechner
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's an idea, I may get around to it. Low priority, but I do upload them sometimes and alas I just packed this up and I'll try and keep it in mind next time my daughter wants to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.