Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had never tried it but I just downloaded the latest version and tried it on a mac and it didn't save anything...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Durrett
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
usrlocal wrote:
Hi all, I'm running the Mac version of RealmSpeak (i.e. MacRealmSpeak) and it works great except for one thing: I can't export HTML game summaries. Has anyone gotten this to work on the Mac? I have a suspicion it's a file permissions issue, but I've tried saving into a directory that has global write permissions and still no dice. Any help would be appreciated!

I got it to work. It's a bit funky, but I figured it out after a couple tries.

For the first dialog box, I typed in the desired directory in which to store the summary files, e.g. /Users/gdurrett/RealmSpeak. I then clicked Save and was presented with a second dialog box entitled Input, with a prompt of Folder Name. Here I could either accept the offered default folder name, or enter something more descriptive. After clicking OK, another dialog came up indicating that the export was done. I checked in the directory specified in the first dialog box and lo and behold the folder was there, with the appropriate contents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.