Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Spencer
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I did a poll, and it seemed like most people wanted a video exploration and review of RoboRally, so I went ahead and started one. After I started it, several dozen people voted for Xēko Mission: Madagascar, some of which were almost certainly fake votes, but I still plan on doing something for that game also before too long. Here's the video...

As I mentioned in the video, I'm wanting to make these a little better, and to that end I have a wishlist. If anyone can help me get these things for very cheap, please let me know:
d10-1A video card with a firewire port and cable.
d10-2A neutral colored tablecloth suitable for my round table.
d10-3A tripod that will fit a Samsung digital camcorder.
d10-4A domain name and hosting space and some instruction on how to use it.
d10-5Affirming comments and messages saying you appreciate what I'm doing even if I don't have a so-called "real job"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Bailey
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you did some good explaining but am not sure about seeing you as just a photo between the demos.
I found the lead figure set in a charity shop last year and still have to play it but now don't have to read the instructions

good work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthan Heiselt
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Dude,

You brought a tear to my eye, I laughed so hard. (I must need sleep).

Awesome review and presentation! Loved it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.