Subject: Package notice! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
The "weekend" here is Friday and Saturday [Sunday being a workday], but the Post office is open a half day in the morning Friday opening at 08:00. When I got home from work tonight, I found a package notice! For security reasons, the Postman does not delivery packages to the door but one has to go in person and collect them. You occasionally see signs there like, "Were you expecting this package? If not, don't open it!"

Anyway, usually it's the standard form slip but when the package has a insert with contents, etc, they send that instead; this is one of those. So, I know i'm getting the package [among a few I might be getting] that contains 6 games I got as a bundle in a BGG auction. Two of them I've wanted for a long time and are well worth the price of the whole thing.

Do I stay up till 08:00...? It's 01:50 now and I've got the day off. I need go get groceries, but I'll not starve if I wait....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Welborn
United States
Anderson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers #1
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, be there when the post office opens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
HUH?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The amazing & fabulous
Australia
Sarina
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
HUH?!

WOW! He certainly LOOKS happy to see you! Either that, or he is smuggling a duck in his pants... In Australia, that type of Speedo is called a budgie smuggler, so I may not be too far off?

Duckman! What say you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about Duckman but I say I could do without the picture; I'm HETEROSEXUAL MALE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joebelanger wrote:
HUH?!

No, I'm pretty sure thats not the package he's hoping for... I think your time in the clown car trunk did something to you... something dark. (or duck... who am I to quibble)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bourgeois
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
I don't know about Duckman but I say I could do without the picture; I'm HETEROSEXUAL MALE.

Oh come on... don't worry... Joe's just happy to see you. Fortunately his better half broke him of humping your leg on the first meeting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello ladies!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mbourgeois wrote:
whac3 wrote:

Oh come on... don't worry... Joe's just happy to see you. Fortunately his better half broke him of humping your leg on the first meeting.

Perhaps but his boyfriend is annoying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.