Spain
MADRID
MADRID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First off, good report.

Quote:
The Protestants played their home card for 5 CP. They wrote a treatise and gained Munster and Regensberg for Protestantism, but failed at converting Trier. This knocked the Papal victory points down one point. Then they published another treatise and converted Trier this time, but failed to convert Strasbourg.

I'd say that this move is illegal. You can't try to convert Trier twice in the same impulse, even though it is a different treatise, as per 18.3 in teh rules.

Quote:
Fourth Impulse: The Ottomans built 4 regulars and a cavalry in Istanbul

Also this move should be wrong. While the Ottomans can build 4 regulars with their home card, I can't see how they could build for a net point value of 9 CP in an impulse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, thanks for the AAR! I am very surprised that this game was so close to ending so fast, but then again, I don't know the tournament rules.

Thanks for writing this up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.