Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the pictures, it seems that this set does away with the location-tied weaponry of past sets. That interests me.

So, as the title indicates, can anyone tell me how many shotguns, pistols, etc, are in the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kröhnert
Germany
Aachen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay - I just ceremoniously opened my deck ...

Axe: 3
Hammer: 3
Meat Cleaver: 3
Switchblade: 3
Pistol: 2
Shotgun: 2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You, my friend, are a star!

Looks like I need a copy of this. I keep trying to entice my friends into another disastrous session of Tigris & Euphrates, all the while they keep mewling for more sessions of Zombies!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,
Thanks for writing. I wanted to chime in as I think the new weapon mechanic in Humans!!! is very cool.

You are correct, the weapons are no longer found in specific locations. In fact, the weapon cards are played by the other players when a zombie tries to capture a human. Basically, the other players are given the opportunity to play cards for the human being captured. This really ups the player interaction level for Humans!!! It also gives it a somewhat different feel than normal Zombies!!!

Hope that helps,
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yugblad wrote:
You, my friend, are a star!

Looks like I need a copy of this. I keep trying to entice my friends into another disastrous session of Tigris & Euphrates, all the while they keep mewling for more sessions of Zombies!!!

Can´t blame them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So am I right in assuming that the deck has the same backing art as all the other expansions? [Knocks on wood]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United States
California
flag msg tools
Yugblad wrote:
So am I right in assuming that the deck has the same backing art as all the other expansions? [Knocks on wood]

Yes, they stuck with a winning forumula. Humans!!! artwork and components are comparable and compatible to Zombies!!! It is similar in theme and shares game elements like movement and card play and a tile based board. But it is a stand alone game, not an expansion. It plays very differently than Zombies!!! Zombies!!! is checkers to Humans!!! chess. The two can be combined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Markham
United States
Saint Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
To solve the "locations-based" weapons issue in Zombies!!!, we simply made our own map tiles: "Pawn Shop" and "S-Mart" that had the special ability of allowing you to play a location-specific weapon there (with exception to military grade weapons, which can be played at the "Army Surplus Store" map tile we made, hehe... cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.