Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Doyle
United States
Lynchburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this has been reprinted since the initial release?

I was curious if it has, and maybe the infantry aren't quite as difficult to use with the stands, and the trucks don't look like they've been in a horrible front-end collision.

It's not a big deal, but I know the pieces with Days of the Fox are a lot nicer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Ahrens
Germany
Stelle
flag msg tools
designer
Where you're goin' with that gun in your hand?
badge
Iäh! Iäh! Fthagn!
mbmbmbmbmb
No. There will be a german edition end of this year, but I don't think even this one will get new minis. We'll see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard nothing of a reprint, and considering it's still widely available pretty much anywhere, I doubt FFG has come very close to cleaning out the present stock.

There are several threads from when the game first came out about marginally widening the holes with a finishing nail or tiny drill bit. I've yet to do that, but I'm planning on doing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stout
United States
Pasadena
CA - California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jpat wrote:
I've heard nothing of a reprint, and considering it's still widely available pretty much anywhere, I doubt FFG has come very close to cleaning out the present stock.

There are several threads from when the game first came out about marginally widening the holes with a finishing nail or tiny drill bit. I've yet to do that, but I'm planning on doing it.

DON'T DO IT! I think, if you read the threads enough, you'll find that the majority of people that did it regretted it. The bases will work better with more use, and if you drill them, even using the size drill bit that is recommended here, the dudes become much too loose in the base.

Just warning!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I drilled all my bases out in the TOI base set, BUT... I was extremely careful not to drill them too much. So mine worked out fine. There are occasional loose soldiers, but nothing to ruin the game completely.

I also did a bit of cleaning for the DoF set. The bases do have better support on the bottom and only required minimal work to make the soldiers fit in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.