Popular Tags: [View All]
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In just a week, it's Game Night!

We meet on the 3rd Monday of the month, so this month Game Night will be on September 15th, at our usual place, the Cafe of the Mohegan Lake Barnes & Noble in Cortlandt Town Center on Rt. 6 in Cortlandt Manor from 7pm-11pm.

Last month we had a pretty good turnout, and here's how it went: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/34192

This month I have been trying to learn and play a lot of my unplayed games. In the process I have come across a good bunch of games that I plan to bring next Monday night. Some I have managed to play already, some I have just read the rules.

Here's the list so far:
Tinners' Trail
Löwenherz
Medina
Glory to Rome
Keythedral
Torres
Gheos

And, for good measure, I'll also have:
Stone Age
Agricola

That won't be all the games in my bag, there will also be some card games and filler games. ALSO, if there are any particular games people would like me to bring, or types of games, please just let me know. If I can, I will. Also, feel free to bring your own games, as well.

You can reply to me here or RSVP to me at nwbgg@aol.com or just show up.

Anyone is welcome to come, no experience necessary. Games will be taught with patience and strategy tips (if wanted).

See you there!

The exact address is 3089 East Main Street, Route 6, Mohegan Lake, NY 10547.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In an effort to try and play at least two relatively meaty games myself tonight, I am going to arrive a little early (as usual) and get a couple of games set up on the tables. One game that I want to play, and one game that I think someone else might be able to teach and run.

Tinners' Trail is the likely candidate for the game I'd like to start with myself, and Stone Age seems like a good choice for the other. I know a few people that know and like that game enough to be able to run it.

I am constantly trying to improve our Game Night, both for the participants and for myself. This is one more experiment towards that end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Levin
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And here's how it went: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/34830

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.