Popular Tags: [View All]
John Owen
United States
Lisle
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Johan beat me to posting that the rules are now up, but he forgot to mention that Martin has also begun accepting preorders.

http://www.warfroggames.com/Steel%20Driver.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
If your orange juice doesn't burn on the way down, then you need more vodka!
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish there was a way to pay extra and get the subscription games airmailed. I imagine he didn't offer it to keep from having to keep track of who gets airmail and who doesn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Owen
United States
Lisle
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TGov wrote:
I wish there was a way to pay extra and get the subscription games airmailed. I imagine he didn't offer it to keep from having to keep track of who gets airmail and who doesn't.

Yeah, I finally decided against the subscription system because of this. Right now, the 35 pounds converts to about $63, which isn't too bad. I just preordered today. I paid $13 more per game, but I'll be getting both games 2 months earlier (more or less) than those who subscribed and saved that money. I'm okay with my decision.

Then again, I had the money in PayPal now to do that, which helped a lot. I've got to start selling a few more things by January so I can afford Waterloo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya I am at 8 weeks and counting right now on Tinners' Trail. So I probably won't see Steel Driver until X-mas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Harrison
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.gamesonthebrain.com
badge
www.gamesonthebrain.com
TGov wrote:
Ya I am at 8 weeks and counting right now on Tinners' Trail. So I probably won't see Steel Driver until X-mas

I don't get it. I ordered TT from a store in Europe about a week and a half ago and got it in about a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Pennington
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That had to be airmail. Surface means they put it in a ship and float it over here They give it a little push on its way out and let the current take it wherever I think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trawlerman wrote:
Johan beat me to posting that the rules are now up, but he forgot to mention that Martin has also begun accepting preorders.

Well, I've already signed up for the subscription deal, so didn't look for that info.

(Or more to the truth, I didn't look at the page itself, I came across the direct link to the rules buried in another thread).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Sorry I cannot offer airmail on subs. B. Pennington is correct, would be an administrative nightmare to keep track of different shipping rates. You have to remember, at this point in time I'm doing everything myself, including taking packages to the post office.

I'm hoping to have some games ready early October. These will be shipped to subbers first, then pre orders. If all goes to plan then many of you will get the games around the same time as the Essen fair.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Abel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
Martin,

Can we (the subbers) expect ATF and Steel Driver in the same shipment?

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
All packages go out separately. The way Royal Mail works is that if a package goes over 2kg the cost of postage goes up massively, so combining games together makes no financial sense.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
McDog
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Steel Driver looks quite interesting so I've put in my order. On the fence about ATF.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.