Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calvin Daniels
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok finally took the plunge

got a batch on ebay

4 painted figures (Guyllas Turtle, Navia Io, Navia Estelle and Navia Debora)

1 Promo figure from Gencon 2005 - Nemchant ( kind of a metallic purple color)

plus M-001 Troll M-002 Agunilyos M-003 Hamulus Garuda x2 M-004 Garrison M-005 Netol M-006 Gundrill M-007 Tiny Kiggoshi M-008 Olip M-009 Gilgame II M-010 Moses M-011 Nebguard M-012 Gyullas Turtle M-013 Kapinah M-014 Koma M-015 Schmidt M-017 Midrah M-018 Kanaba M-019 Sungyullas M-023 Hansa M-024 Kapinahs M-025 Odd M-027 Nemchant M-028 Lord Kiggoshi M-029 Chugyullas

how is the mix ? anything I should look to add from first expansion ?

also the promo nemchant and painted gyullas turtle are likely trade bait once they arrive, I don't like the painted look

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Talisinbear wrote:
how is the mix ? anything I should look to add from first expansion ?

Well, I usually advise "one of everything", just for variety's sake. There really aren't all that many pieces (you're only missing 5 from the first set), and at this point they're fairly cheap. After a few games with what you've got, you could try making up some proxies for the missing pieces (the stats are on www.naviadratp.net) and see which ones you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Daniels
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have to see what 5 they are

is there anyplace selling singles ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Koff
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trading
Eventhorizon1984 still sells some singles (but I find them a bit pricey). but your best bet is trading with people. most people have lots of extras. What do you still need?
I still have a ton of resurgence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.