Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing one. It's 3/8" square, so one from another game the same size will do. Sadly it's bigger than any of the black cubes in other games that come to mind.
I'm looking to trade off Pandemic, so I'd like to make it complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Contact Z-Man games. I am sure they will replace it.

FWIW, some of my pieces were cut odd and not perfect cubes. The important things is to mark the cities that are infected and know the quantitiy in case it triggers teh game end. Exact size and color don't matter....in this application.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm selling my relatively new copy but for different reasons (though you're only trading yours). We never win after many, many plays. It's just not a lot of fun at this point. Great theme matched with strong theme-related gameplay but overall it's just a frustrating game. And yes, I know I'm playing it right, I've researched any possible rules screw-ups I could've made and I've been playing it properly. It's just a very challenging game and for my tastes, too challenging to be fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corin A. Friesen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rokkr wrote:

What kind of game are you looking to trade for it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ambrose wrote:
Rokkr wrote:

What kind of game are you looking to trade for it?

Actually I'm considering doing a UT for it. My want list is both extensive and up to date.

I hadn't considered asking Z-Man because frankly I'm not sure if the cube has been missing from the getgo or I lost one somehow.
Not knowing, I figured it was my responsibility.
But I'll contact Z-Man and let them decide if I should get one or pay for one I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Bigmore
England
Abingdon
Oxon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had half a dozen blue cubes missing, and Z-Man sent me a whole new set taken from 1960: The Making of the President (they'd run out of spares from Pandemic at the time). They're the same colour though fractionally smaller than the originals, which means they fit on the board better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Fox
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think hobby lobby has the right size, its like $2 for a pack of 20 or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.