Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A while ago I managed to find my copies of the old PRESTAG game series, Chariot, Spartan, Legion, Viking, and Yeoman. But much to my extreme irritation, I found that the series rules and all the specific rule sets, save the Yeoman specific rules, were missing! I can only assume that long ago and far away I lent them out to one of my gaming friends from way back, and never got them back. Why Yeoman's specific rules were spared this fate I'll never know.

I thought perhaps I could find some copies of these rules locally, but so far to no avail. And so I'm hoping that someone here might point me in the right direction of where I could obtain these rules. EBay seems to not be an option, since whenever I've seen these games show up they go for an insane amount of money each. And I've never seen just the rules go up.

Even a nudge in the right direction would be nice. I'm all for buying the rule sets if there is someplace that has just the parts for sale, so any help along those lines would be great too. In fact, any suggestions would be most appreciated, as otherwise I'm just sitting here looking at a bunch of maps, counters, and those old flat boxes from SPI. Thanks in advance, and in the meantime, my search goes on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My rules quest is finished, and I'd like to give many thanks to all those here who responded and helped me get the rules I was missing for these games, and allowing me and my gaming group to once again play these classic games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.