Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Soon Louis
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the map, it shows that British Borneo and East Sumatra are worth two oil points each. On the Production Player Aid it shows each of these areas as being worth 1 oil point each. I assume that the map is correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
badge
Als u begrijpt wat ik bedoel.
mbmbmbmbmb
SLouis39 wrote:
On the map, it shows that British Borneo and East Sumatra are worth two oil points each. On the Production Player Aid it shows each of these areas as being worth 1 oil point each. I assume that the map is correct?

That's the way we play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Foley
United States
Warren
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The map is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Luta
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, someone actually read the player production aid! I have never used this, the production areas outside the home areas are small and do not tend to change hands frequently.

What can be hard to find is the Victory Point areas, these are usually covered by blocks on the map and there does not seem to be a list anywhere...Fortunately, I found the reprint of the map on the bottom of the box. This makes tracking the Japanese progress towards automatic victory much easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.