Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bert Nerdsen
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya,

do any of you know if and where a detailed card and counter manifest is around on the web for We the People?

Thanks for your help!

Greetz,
Nils

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
The Necronomicon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnbYcB9ctu8
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a card manifest in the files section of the geek, but it is slightly off. There should be 20 of each of the three Operations Cards, not 15 each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Nerdsen
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
okay, thank you for that.
concerning the units: is there a real unit limit in the game? i can't find an answer in the file section's manual.

what does your experience say after all? is there any need for a limit? e.g. i can't rememeber one single game of hannibal, in which i had a problem with having too few unit counters for rome or carthage...
EDIT: (...except for elephants etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” β€” Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
Ellowen-Deeowen wrote:
There is a card manifest in the files section of the geek, but it is slightly off. There should be 20 of each of the three Operations Cards, not 15 each.

Fred Shachter's excel spreadsheet is what you're referring to. Instead, use Gerard Schwarz's word document which has the correct counts, as well as listing the full card text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Nerdsen
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
any comments on the counter limits?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.