United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
also Game Developer
badge
Personal LnLT Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It has arrived, and what expidited shipping it was, too! These were posted on Saturday the 6th and arrived at my house on the 8th... now that is some kind of service, w00t!

All I have to do now is find time to remove the shrinkwrap and dig in... well, that and find a willing vict... er um... opponent.

Kudos to DVG for getting into full-print games, I'm glad to see the transition and I hope it works out well, for all concerned. Looking forward to the new "Down In Flames", as well. Keep up the excellent work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Thank you for the update Cantatta!

The post office must have hauled out their speediest little white trucks for this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Garner
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
also Game Developer
badge
Personal LnLT Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, Dan, you're quite welcome! I have been looking forward to this game for quite awhile, ever since stumbling across the old print-to-play version... which I never got around to printing.

I'm going to go through the cards and rules tonight and hope to teach my nephew to play this weekend. We'll see just how lubberly he is, heh heh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Lockwood
Australia
Blacktown
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...got mine today (15th Sept) here in Australia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does this version of the game include the theater maps that were in one of the expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wessels
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeavyGear wrote:
Does this version of the game include the theater maps that were in one of the expansions?

There are only cards and 2 D6 in my box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.