8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Untitled Vacation Spot. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So...I figured while the mods are off being worried about hurricanes and such, now would be a nice time to have a vacation. So come all members of the Untitled game! Sit back, Relax, Post, Plot, Reveal your roles.

The mods said we couldn't post in the Untitled thread, so I decided to be a bit more creative. Let's play in this thread until they get back. I don't feel like waiting around for it. There was no CITED rule against posting a NEW thread to chat in while they were busy.

So come one! Come all! Even if you are dead, we welcome you on our beaches! Play in the sun! Reveal your thoughts, roles, plans, ideas, werewolves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[vote kaldar]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You're jealous that you didn't think of it first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaldar wrote:
You're jealous that you didn't think of it first.

Yeah, I'm jealous that someone younger than me has more time for werewolf to think of crazy.

It's okay though. I'm so much more awesome and better loved than you it's not even funny.

Quote:

Chuck Norris and Redhawke walked into a bar.

Nobody knows what happened after that because that much awesome cannot be contained in one place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Mendenhall
United States
Mt Pleasant,
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this would be considered discussing the game outsid eof the game... kind of like PM and such

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wightwolf wrote:
this would be considered discussing the game outsid eof the game... kind of like PM and such

Quote:
Superman wears Chuck Norris underpants.

Wightwolf wears redhawke training pants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wightwolf wrote:

The PMing subject was raised. The mods did not deny that it was possible to do so. They only explicitly forbade typing in the thread, chats, or by calling the mods. Infact, they somewhat hinted that you could communicate through alternative methods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avin Fernando
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Check out the wolf chat for the recently ended automod game.

Before player 15 subbed out, I was a wolf with him and we had a wolf chat together!

http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/3373...

I actually briefly considered outing him (and myself) to the thread to see what he would do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.