BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Thoughthammer - 8 days and counting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: complaint [+] I_Can't_Take_You_Seriously [+] [View All]
Lord Manimal
United States
flag msg tools
mb
As a regular thoughthammer customer, I must admit that I'm surprised. I placed my order Labor day, so no surprise at an extra day with shipping. (shipping to major city in West Virginia) All of my items were in stock, and I took advantage of the free shipping option which is 3 to 7 guaranteed, and here we are with a shipment that's not due to arrive till tomorrow.

This isn't a random rant however. I think that since I've spent considerable time posting about their timliness and fantastic service that I should also relay the following considerable delay; at least to be fair. Just FYI; apparently not all shipments from thoughthammer are as flawless as I've believed.

And no, it's not a major problem, it's just that I'll be headed into surgery the morning after it arrives, and I had hoped to wheedle away the past several days engrossed in my new toys, vice sitting around worrying about the impending horror. That was why I ordered from them in the first place, and not my local store; the theoretical speed.

Just FYI!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you following the tracking? Eight (I guess 6 taking in to account labor Day and Sunday) days seems way too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordManimal wrote:
This isn't a random rant however. I think that since I've spent considerable time posting about their timliness and fantastic service that I should also relay the following considerable delay; at least to be fair. Just FYI; apparently not all shipments from thoughthammer are as flawless as I've believed.

And no, it's not a major problem, it's just that I'll be headed into surgery the morning after it arrives, and I had hoped to wheedle away the past several days engrossed in my new toys, vice sitting around worrying about the impending horror. That was why I ordered from them in the first place, and not my local store; the theoretical speed.

In defense of TH, I recently ordered something from Tanga, who promptly shipped it. I watched dutifully as Fedex brought my package across country. On the scheduled arrival date (Friday, Sept 4th), AM check: package out for delivery. No Package. Whole day. No joke. Got online to see what happened. Online notes say delivered, signature acquired. Hmmm... Odd, I don't recall signing anything. Quick check with beloved wife, no signatures there either. Saturday morning, package mysteriously shows up intact. Delivered on Sat? Delivered Friday to wrong address and nice neighbor brings it down? The world may never know...

So sometimes it's not TH's fault entirely. But sometimes it is and I've been victim of that as well, but not often enough to make me lose my interest in them as a company.

Most importantly, I hope your surgery goes well and that someone is able to deliver your games to your bedside so they'll be there when you drag yourself out of that drug-befuddled sleep and healthy and happy...

Edit for FedEx story completion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Neff
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Harkonnen13 wrote:
Are you following the tracking? Eight (I guess 6 taking in to account labor Day and Sunday) days seems way too long.

You've obviously never ordered from Tanga

Seriously. If someone needs their order in such a rush that up to 10 days was going to be a burden, then pick it up from your FLGS or order a little sooner. Or you could always pay for expidited shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tuneloon wrote:

You've obviously never ordered from Tanga

You're right. If their shipping takes as long as everyone says it does I doubt I ever will. I can't handle bad customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard glanzer
United States
New York City
NY
flag msg tools
Like Christian bigots
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AACAS GU

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LordManimal wrote:
That was why I ordered from them in the first place, and not my local store; the theoretical speed.
You've really got me baffled with this complaint.

First, why would you make a thread on this?
This is piddly stuff - not EVEN worth creating a thread about.
Not even close.

Second, your statement makes zero sense - you thought that free shipping would be faster than buying from a local store? surprise
You purposely didn't buy from your local store because you thought free shipping would be faster.....?

Help me out, here.

Third, if you needed the games to while away the last couple days, why did you use their free shipping?!
Labor Day was Mon, Sept 1st.
Today is 6 business days since then.
You say it's due to arrive tomorrow.
That would be 7 days.

What's your beef, again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordManimal wrote:
As a regular thoughthammer customer, I must admit that I'm surprised. I placed my order Labor day, so no surprise at an extra day with shipping. (shipping to major city in West Virginia) All of my items were in stock, and I took advantage of the free shipping option which is 3 to 7 guaranteed, and here we are with a shipment that's not due to arrive till tomorrow.

Just FYI!

The OP says that thoughthammer is fantastic, he is a regular customer, and to his surprise he is now waiting for his order to arrive on the final day of the 7 day period stated. I couldn't fine any posts of him where he is telling about how fantastic they are but it doesn't matter because he tells it in this post.

He is saying that you don't allways receive your order in
two days (there was one post about their quick shipping not so long ago). Sometimes it takes longer. So basicly if it's wednesday and you want a game for the weekend go to your FLGS.

I wish him all the best with his surgery. It's normal to get nervous about it.

Perhaps the topic should be named.

Games for special occasions go to your FLGS or order in time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
reapersaurus wrote:
LordManimal wrote:
That was why I ordered from them in the first place, and not my local store; the theoretical speed.
You've really got me baffled with this complaint.

First, why would you make a thread on this?
This is piddly stuff - not EVEN worth creating a thread about.
Not even close.

Second, your statement makes zero sense - you thought that free shipping would be faster than buying from a local store? surprise
You purposely didn't buy from your local store because you thought free shipping would be faster.....?

Help me out, here.

Third, if you needed the games to while away the last couple days, why did you use their free shipping?!
Labor Day was Mon, Sept 1st.
Today is 6 business days since then.
You say it's due to arrive tomorrow.
That would be 7 days.

What's your beef, again?

I interpreted his post as he ordered online rather than ordering it from his FLGS.

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Manimal
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I did order from thoughthammer because they normally do get a game in faster than my local store. I'm not sure how stores work elsewhere, but it's general practice in this area to place orders once, perhaps twice a week. So you want a game on say Monday. Order day for that shop may not be until Friday, so the distributor doesn't even ship the item until the folowing Monday. Then there's the transit time, etc.

I suppose the missing link in my post was that my local store didn't have in the items I ordered; my apologies for the confusion.

On another note; does anyone else ever notice that regardless of the intent of a topic of a post, there's always someone to respond with a well thought-out argument as to why the OP either has a vendetta, or is mentally incompetent? Had I been a site member for aeons, there most certainly would have been a history of my reporting positive responses. But believe it or not, some of us have a "beginning" point of contribution. I've been a forum troll for a while, and only recently have decided to begin contributing to the BGG community. Having every initial post attacked by folks is already making me very leery of continuing.

Summarily; I have no beef with ThoughtHammer. I just thought that in order to keep the reports of service balanced, I should post my experience. If I was way off base and only glowing reports of service are allowed, then please point me to the FAQ and I'll be happy to retract my post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Ksenzakovic
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I ask when it was actually shipped?
If it was shipped in 24 to 48 hours then the beef has to go with the carrier and depending on who that is they may or may not move packages on a holiday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim
United States
hudsonville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordManimal wrote:
I've been a forum troll for a while, and only recently have decided to begin contributing to the BGG community. Having every initial post attacked by folks is already making me very leery of continuing.

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to venture out. Don't let the trolls and the vultures scare you away. There are some topics that your not allowed to complain about but there is no faq or list.

Some people live where they get some things ultra fast. Like my Pozy orders are shipped UPS ground but arrive the next day. The thing I've seen with FedEx is that packages rarely arrive early. According to tracking information I've seen them arrive at my local FedEx hub and sit there for a day or two before they get delivered to me. I must live where its not convenient for them and if they hold my package for a day they may get another delivery in my area before they have to deliver it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Manimal
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Not that I'm trying to beat a dead horse here, but a poster did inquire about the possible FedEx delay, so here's the tracking log so far:

Sep 10, 2008 7:47 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

WINCHESTER, VA

5:51 AM

At local FedEx facility

WINCHESTER, VA

Sep 9, 2008 8:06 PM

Departed FedEx location

HAGERSTOWN, MD

2:33 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

HAGERSTOWN, MD

Sep 6, 2008 1:59 PM

Departed FedEx location

FORT WORTH, TX

4:30 AM

FORT WORTH, TX

Sep 5, 2008 9:44 PM

Left FedEx origin facility

LUBBOCK, TX

7:48 PM

LUBBOCK, TX

5:51 PM

Picked up

LUBBOCK, TX

11:57 AM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

Forgive the poor formatting, I'm in a bit of a hurry. It wasn't put into FedEx's hands until the 5th. And here's the order specifically (minus the link) from thoughthammer. I technically ordered it on the 31rst, but it was a holiday, as was the 1rst, so I don't hold either of those days against them, by any means.

Thought Hammer
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: XXXXXX
Detailed Invoice: https://www.thoughthammer.com/account_history_info.php?order...
Date Ordered: Sunday 31 August, 2008

So themr R the facks, folkz!

And I want to go on record, again, as stating that I am NOT attempting to slam thoughthammer; I was just trying to be balanced in my reports, new as they are to BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordManimal wrote:

On another note; does anyone else ever notice that regardless of the intent of a topic of a post, there's always someone to respond with a well thought-out argument as to why the OP either has a vendetta, or is mentally incompetent? Had I been a site member for aeons, there most certainly would have been a history of my reporting positive responses. But believe it or not, some of us have a "beginning" point of contribution. I've been a forum troll for a while, and only recently have decided to begin contributing to the BGG community. Having every initial post attacked by folks is already making me very leery of continuing.

If you had any problems with my post please tell me.

I find your original post informative but not to the point.

The title is misleading. You compare the 7 business days with 8 calender days.
So when someone replies that you have no reason to complain I have to agree.
However I find this info usefull because people that saw the quick delivery from another topic might think it is allways as quick. In some cases it isn't.
Hence I said generally go to your FLGS if you need a game before a certain date but I didn't know they didn't had it in stock.

You say you have wasted considerable time posting how good they are. Nothing to be found here. But as I said in my post I have no problem with that. You could have done elsewhere or told your friends and infact you told twice in the original mail.

I hope you enjoy your new games and more important that the surgery goes well. And please keep posting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
LordManimal wrote:
On another note; does anyone else ever notice that regardless of the intent of a topic of a post, there's always someone to respond with a well thought-out argument as to why the OP either has a vendetta, or is mentally incompetent?

I don't see that behavior very often. Perhaps when someone posts something controversial or that's easily refutable.

But you need to be of sterner stuff, have a thick skin, and continue doing what you do. It's how YOU enjoy this hobby. Don't let others force you to change that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Berg
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You can count on me!
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
LordManimal wrote:
On another note; does anyone else ever notice that regardless of the intent of a topic of a post, there's always someone to respond with a well thought-out argument as to why the OP either has a vendetta, or is mentally incompetent?

I don't see that behavior very often. Perhaps when someone posts something controversial or that's easily refutable.

But you need to be of sterner stuff, have a thick skin, and continue doing what you do. It's how YOU enjoy this hobby. Don't let others force you to change that.

I've found that negative posts about retailers are often met with sharp comments, regardless of how carefully worded the OP's post is. I found this thread helpful, as ThoughtHammer is often praised as a near perfect online retail establishment, and so its good to see a balanced comment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LordManimal wrote:
If I was way off base and only glowing reports of service are allowed, then please point me to the FAQ and I'll be happy to retract my post.
I thought my post was clear - I think you are off base for complaining about Thoughthammer satisfying their shipping guarantees.

You ignored my post that (unless I'm mistaken) showed how your order is scheduled to be delivered today, which is (business) Day 7.
Did you mis-count the number of business days, or not?

So despite the dead horses littering this thread, and despite the amount of nails you're using to pin yourself up to a cross, the fact remains that you made a thread complaining about Thoughthammer when they succeeded with your order. You don't see that as being off-base?

You can WANT them to get it to you quicker than 7 days, for free.
That doesn't mean you are justified in making a thread that misrepresents their performance.
If you WANTed your order earlier than their "guaranteed" 7 day free shipping, you should have paid for that.

And just so you know - it's rare for me to defend a retailer when a consumer complains.
That's not my schtick - you're lucky paul sauberer or DWTripp didn't see this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael confoy
United States
ASHBURN
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reapersaurus wrote:
LordManimal wrote:
If I was way off base and only glowing reports of service are allowed, then please point me to the FAQ and I'll be happy to retract my post.
I thought my post was clear - I think you are off base for complaining about Thoughthammer satisfying their shipping guarantees.

You ignored my post that (unless I'm mistaken) showed how your order is scheduled to be delivered today, which is (business) Day 7.
Did you mis-count the number of business days, or not?

So despite the dead horses littering this thread, and despite the amount of nails you're using to pin yourself up to a cross, the fact remains that you made a thread complaining about Thoughthammer when they succeeded with your order. You don't see that as being off-base?

You can WANT them to get it to you quicker than 7 days, for free.
That doesn't mean you are justified in making a thread that misrepresents their performance.
If you WANTed your order earlier than their "guaranteed" 7 day free shipping, you should have paid for that.

And just so you know - it's rare for me to defend a retailer when a consumer complains.
That's not my schtick - you're lucky paul sauberer or DWTripp didn't see this thread.

Agree completely. This is what it took FedEx to deliver it. From Texas. I see no problem with Thought Hammer here. Balance against how good they are? I don't think so. And for the next statement oh thin skinned ones, stop reading now. Sounds like to me someone was bored and just felt like adding noise to the site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's only one answer, since I got my last TH order in less than 2 days they like me more than they like anyone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Sigrdrifa wrote:
LordManimal wrote:

In defense of TH, I recently ordered something from Tanga, who promptly shipped it. I watched dutifully as Fedex brought my package across country. On the scheduled arrival date (Friday, Sept 4th), AM check: package out for delivery. No Package. Whole day. No joke. Got online to see what happened. Online notes say delivered, signature acquired. Hmmm... Odd, I don't recall signing anything. Quick check with beloved wife, no signatures there either. Saturday morning, package mysteriously shows up intact. Delivered on Sat? Delivered Friday to wrong address and nice neighbor brings it down? The world may never know...

So sometimes it's not TH's fault entirely. But sometimes it is and I've been victim of that as well, but not often enough to make me lose my interest in them as a company.

Most importantly, I hope your surgery goes well and that someone is able to deliver your games to your bedside so they'll be there when you drag yourself out of that drug-befuddled sleep and healthy and happy....

Point of Information: Since the owners of Thought Hammer have apparently invested in and are co-owners of their local FedEx Home Delivery Service (the non-corporate franchise division), they are in essence business partners with FedEx (as was pointed out to me by a past BGG user).

Unfortunately, however, as I learned in February 2006 with FedEx's mistracking of and losing tracking of my $128.00 game order in their system, this business partnership presents a compelling conflict of interest where Thought Hammer customers are involved. For, as in my case, although FedEx claimed to have already delivered my package to a site where I have a business mail box -- indeed, even their website claimed my package had already been delivered -- when I challenged FedEx's assertion and contradictory statements (even once claiming that they'd found my package, would deliver it the next day, and then somehow lost it all over again), whom did Thought Hammer stand beside?

Why, FedEx, their de-facto business partner.

Indeed, the conclict of interest is so galling that not only did Thought Hammer refuse to submit a tracer to locate my order(and if applicable, get compensation for FedEx's loss of it), Thought Hammer also told me in no uncertain terms that since I was challenging FedEx's word on the matter, they (Thought Hammer) didn't want my business any more. In essence, Thought Hammer apparently expected me to merely shrug off the loss of a $128.00 order!

In the end, I had to play detective, phone tag and trace my own package's route through FedEx's system. Although I'd been prior informed that FedEx Corporate's Tracking Division had already checked the route of my Thought Hammer order, I was to learn that no such corporate rep had ever contacted the closest FedEx hub serving Thought Hammer, the first leg of my package's journey. My inquiry and persistence nonetheless paid off because about 10 days later (some three weeks after I had first placed my order), seemingly out of the blue and without any advance notice, my Thought Hammer order finally arrived.

According to my local FedEx hub, it had been shipped the day before from the FedEx hub that serves Thought Hammer. (Thought Hammer's local FedEx hub was, however, unable to explain why they'd failed to notify me of its apparent discovery as they'd promised to do if they ever turned it up.) And even though some of my order's contents appeared to have been rifled through, I only had to get a replacement rule book for one game.

FedEx Corporate's Quality Controls Division thereafter apologized profusely for all the egregious errors committed in losing track of my package in their system.

Nonetheless, after I informed them of the resolution of the matter, Thought Hammer remained unapologetic and remains unapologetic even to this day. What's even more egregious is that Thought Hammer could easily have verified the outcome of this matter themselves.

Hopefully, if any BGG member were to experience anything remotely like what I did in February 2006 with FedEx, I would certainly hope that next time, Thought Hammer would override such self-serving conflicts of interest and stand by their customer instead of abandoning him/her just for the sake of preseving their de-facto business partner's (Fedex's) bottom line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
... Thought Hammer also told me in no uncertain terms that since I was challenging FedEx's word on the matter, they (Thought Hammer) didn't want my business any more.

Why does it not surprise me that they don't? TH, B&B, Cardhaus... is there anyone that still does want your business?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thought Hammer
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
Point of Information: Since the owners of Thought Hammer have apparently invested in and are co-owners of their local FedEx Home Delivery Service (the non-corporate franchise division), they are in essence business partners with FedEx (as was pointed out to me by a past BGG user).

Hello,
I am one of the owners of Thought Hammer and I would like to respond to the above statement. Thought Hammer currently has no and has never had any business interest and/or partnership with FedEx, other than they are our carrier of choice. The conspiracy theory that we own some or all of a FedEx Delivery Service is entirely false. I will not address Mr. King's other assertions as others have done so in previous threads. Thank you to everyone in the BGG community (especially our customers ) and we hope to see many of you at this year's BGG Con.

Alfredo
Thought Hammer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Uh, oh, Alfredo. Now you've done it.

Prepare yourself for the next diatribe, with 500-word responses to each sentence of your message.

shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

thoughthammer wrote:
Quote:

Hello,
I am one of the owners of Thought Hammer and I would like to respond to the above statement. Thought Hammer currently has no and has never had any business interest and/or partnership with FedEx, other than they are our carrier of choice. The conspiracy theory that we own some or all of a FedEx Delivery Service is entirely false. I will not address Mr. King's other assertions as others have done so in previous threads. Thank you to everyone in the BGG community (especially our customers ) and we hope to see many of you at this year's BGG Con.

Alfredo
Thought Hammer

While I can readily understand your taking exception to the matter if weren't true, why have you waited nearly so long to respond to that particular point of information first made nearly two years ago by another BGG member altogether in his own public reply to a post of mine? (And he came across as something of a Thought Hammer apologist at that!) Here's a link to my one of my original posts on the subject of my February 2006 buying experience with Thought Hammer: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1169468#1169468

The only thing remotely "conspiratorial" about that worthy's response, however, was that when I asked him to elaborate, he clammed up altogether, readily leading one to infer that he'd inadvertently revealed something that he wasn't supposed to disclose or hadn't meant to reveal, especially since that assertion inadvertently boomeranged against his own argument.

Since I myself learned firsthand by conducting my own independent investigation into the matter that FedEx's tracking reps had never even called the closest Fedex hub serving Thought Hammer (the first leg of my package's journey), I had no reason thereafter to infer that any reasonable check had ever been made to actually locate my package by identifying it physically. (In other words, they probably just checked data from swipes of my package's shipping-label bar code.) Over time, I've concluded that the other package alleged to have been found that was supposed to have been my order but which was never delivered (and whose subsequent disappearance was never explained), I believe that package was probably another misdelivered Thought Hammer order altogether.

In either case, since the individual in question had alleged that Thought Hammer and their local Fedex franchise were "business partners" and then declined to elaborate, I could readily infer that in the worst business sense of overlooking the errors and abuses committed by one's affiliate/sister business, they might very well cover up for them as well. Thought Hammer's Kristi certainly seemed wrongheadedly bound and determined to exonerate Fedex and scapegoat me even after she herself acknowledged the wildly contradictory explanations that FedEx's rep gave to try to shrug away responsibility for the delivery of my package. Indeed, she apparently was attempting to dissuade me from persuing the matter by begrudingly informing me that if I did so, Thought Hammer would no longer want my business.

To this day, none of those disingenous people who advocated that I ought to have shrugged off the matter has ever accepted my challenge to put their money where their mouth is and prove their point in no uncertain terms by ever so casually mailing me a check or money order for $128.00 (the total of my order).

So, Alfredo, while I note that while you took exception to that solitary point of information which didn't even originate with me myself, I also take note that you certainly didn't take exception to or question the veracity of the rest of my story. And for that reason alone, I commend you, despite your Thought Hammer's being among the very first online-retail supporters of Mayfair Games' price-fixing scheme, a dubious distinction whose "success" apparently is causing a ripple effect in the gaming industry today that portends dramatically increasing prices in the near future for games by other game companies following Mayfair's lead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
What did I tell y'all? shake

ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

Does it really matter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.