Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: dnd [+] evacuation [+] [View All]
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
For any BGG'ers evacuating the Texas coast for Austin this weekend, I am having a D&D night on friday. And have a free room.

Stay Safe!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
My compliments to you for helping others...even if it is to get more victimsplayers for your D&D night!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
For any BGG'ers evacuating the Texas coast for Austin this weekend, I am having a D&D night on friday. And have a free room.

Don't do it! Don't accept! It's a trap, I tell ya!

Roll for Perception....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Becker
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Stay Safe!

Can I send my 4 relatives from Houston and their 2 dogs your way? They do a neat trick where they drag their butt across the carpet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
beckerdo wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
Stay Safe!

Can I send my 4 relatives from Houston and their 2 dogs your way? They do a neat trick where they drag their butt across the carpet.

Haha...Dog's are you department.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
Keep safe everyone....and make sure that you get your copies of Agricola above the 100 year flood plain level!

Darilian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heinrichsteven wrote:
My compliments to you for helping others...even if it is to get more victimsplayers for your D&D night!

Hey I have a 2nd Level Worforge Paladin NPC with someones name on it. We call him meat puppet. Bwahahahah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Madsen
Sweden
Bandhagen
n/a
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SusanRoz wrote:

Don't do it! Don't accept! It's a trap, I tell ya!

Roll for Perception....

Don't you mean: Roll for Precipitation... (Yes, I'm a horrible person.)

/kgm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If any of you happen to find your way to Bryan/College Station, there is a game convention this weekend starting friday and lasting through sunday at the Memorial Student Center at Texas A&M University. Open gaming is free.

//EDIT:
I guess I should note that I will NOT have a free room as my in-laws from Beaumont will likely be using the spare room and/or visiting guests from Austin here for the convention.

We do have 2 storm shelters in the city, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Leonard
United States
McAllen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And, if anyone's making a run for the border (Valley), let me know, and we can organize a game night / day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beckerdo wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
Stay Safe!

Nothing more disturbing than seeing relatives drag their butt across the carpet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.