Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
#1 Will FFG be releasing the Earth Elemental and Giant packs as a regular set price? I surely hope so because I dont see myself paying 30 bucks for one on ebay.

#2 Is there a site with fan based scenarios on it thats split up per expansion etc so you can get the scenarios you want for the expansions you currently own. TIA and all the best, Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
1) no one knows yet but most of us hope so.

2) not that I know of (maybe yangtze's site splits it up). all we have is the DOW site and you can try to sort it a bit - but expansion was not an option:
http://www.daysofwonder.com/battlelore/en/adventures/fans/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacques Marcotte
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I wish the expansions selected for the scenario were displayed somewhere. I know that they have them recorded, because some scenarios (mostly just the things like LOS examples) say that there are too many tiles/units for the expansions selected. Unfortunately I was unable to find where it said which expansions were needed in a consistent manner. About the closest you can get is the icon that shows it's on an Epic board, and if you look at it, and there aren't any units on the board, it's meant for Call to Arms.

I've backed up all the official scenarios and all the 3-star fan created ones, but I still need to figure out which expansions are needed for all the fan-based and the last few official ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mara Saurio
Spain
Valencia
Valencia
flag msg tools
Logitech G25 + rFactor + XtremeRacers = pure sim racing!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
griton wrote:

I've backed up all the official scenarios and all the 3-star fan created ones, but I still need to figure out which expansions are needed for all the fan-based and the last few official ones.

Hi, Jacques,
I was planning to backup these scenarios, too, so is there a chance that you would upload a big .rar file in a Rapidshare (or whatever place like that) so we all can acces to them?
Thanks in advance!

I'm a DOW registered user, and I own all the BL expansions, you nasty-minded...

P.S. "nasty-minded" sounds quite rude in English, but the same word is almost funny in Spanish. I hope nobody gets offended...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacques Marcotte
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before (If) I was to do something like that, I would like to A) Get a list of all the expansions used in each of the scenarios, B) Also get the 2-star scenarios, and C) Get DoW (and possibly FFG) permission. The thing is that access to those scenarios is still restricted by needing a Days of Wonder online access code for BattleLore, and posting a file would eliminate that level of security, which I'm not about to do, especially on a public forum.

More details on what I have: All of the official adventures in both fancy (with backgrounds) and printable (without backgrounds) format. All of the fan adventures are without the background images.

If anybody knows the information for (A) or how best to accomplish (C), I'd be happy to oblige within legal restrictions set out by DoW regarding their website usage and how much of their website data now belongs to FFG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mara Saurio
Spain
Valencia
Valencia
flag msg tools
Logitech G25 + rFactor + XtremeRacers = pure sim racing!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's ok. I understand your point of view.
DoW, there I go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you gents for your help! All the best, Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.